Friday, March 13

Give a Little, Get a Little

so walking to class, hustlin' caus i was late to math I ran into jenny( i think thats her name) we had a little chat. i really miss going to dorm revival, it really made my week. She was just talkign about whats going on, and what they talked about yesterday; and the topic for yesterday was relationships, so it inspired me to make a blog about relationships.

So here it goes....

so, I have had my share of relationships back in the day. I have to say after senior year and my fling type thing, I re-evaluated myself about relationships and the types I want to be in.


I guess Ima talk about relationshipr w/ a significant other
haha I dont know how to start writing about this.
ummm so lets see.
( haha 10 minutes pass as i think about how to start this blog. haha how about this.)
So I know me and my friends have had this conversation about why we are all single. and we all came to the conclusion that we are single because 1. we have other things on our mind that keeps us from finding a relationship 2. because we have no game haha && 3. because we aren't just gonna put ourselves in just any relatonship just to say we are in one.

Still in the back of my mind I always wonder why in relationships I have been in, they havent lasted long or they end up being confusing and secret and such. But then again I make things confusing for myself caus I would like to have someone but Im scared of being the reality that I could be with theat person forever. Like if Im in a relationship I wont cheat caus I dont believe in that at all, but what would be in my mind is that is the person that I could potentially end up being with forever. yahh know?

But seriosuly my last thingish bleahh was in highschool. Im in college and a relationship wasnt the 1st thing I was looking for when I came into college. But you know now thinking about it, it wouldnt be so bad. Having someone there to comfort you when your down && just having someone who enjoys your company. It would be nice but there is a time for all things, and maybe right now just isnt my time.

right now i just think people are really cute. Theres one in particular but we wont go into detail about that [: lol but yeahh no game whatso ever & we dont talk which sux. oh well. whomp whomp. But yeah the time for me will come and while I wait I have te best friendboyys in the world ! They will be my bf's until future notice lol.

I dont care if he`s the hottest, or the most popular or the best dancer, just as long as he cares for me. He doewnt have to be the richest, the best speaker, or even the brightest in the world; just as long as hes true to himself and just lives how he wants to. All I know is that God will bless me with a nice boy when the time is right and until then I will just sit back and enjoy the view or all the hot dancing boys [:

hehe
but yeah thats how i feel. haha get at me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha hot dancing boys.... yum! :)