Tuesday, March 10

BAKA!

so blog not gonna be this long tonigght hella sleepy, Only doing this caus I know HYLA reads all my blogs hehe jk [:

but yeahh here it goes...

religion, yay
poli sci, boo
math, meh
dance, double meh
THE HAT && tampico [;
put clothes in washer, nap, put clothes in dryer
eat more caus im a fattie
get clothes from dryer & fold
KING OF THE HILL for 1 hour
good talks with vanessa
dress for practice & walk to gymm
PRACTICE
*NOTE* I LOVE PRACTICE. I FELT LIKE A DISSAPPOINTMENT TODAY THO CAUS I DIDSNT GET STUFF FAST /= BUT PEOPLE MAKE IT BETTER. I LOVVE YOU IP [:
yaddah
jack in the box with russel & hella laughs and hela talkss haha
calling mom who is hella worried if i made it home
called mims to wish her a goodnight [;
dormmm room watching MTV


yayyy i loved my mondayy[:

No comments: