Tuesday, March 10

New Message From Kraig

Kraiggg-a-licious: I really like reading your blog!
Me:ahh thnx :D

TBH that was good to hear, i ono why it made me smile. haha its funny to hear when peole read my blog. I ono, Im not the most important person in the world, so to hear people take time out of their day to read my blog is pretty cool.

yeahh so todayy woke up was feeling hella, really hella lazy! So ate, cleaned up and had to finish my stupidd health paper. 2 pages. double spaced. now so bad, but all this work is stressing me out. If it were not for these bangs you could see how much stress I have, according to my face. yeahh so had class at 1 so long. Saw hella random people todayy, it was cool though didnt really get to stop and say hi though ]:

yeahh went back to 2nd home and ate yummy chicken salad. and watch mauryy (my favorite) sleppt caus i was tired as heckk. woke up roundd 5:00 and got ready for jackies class. Jackies class was cool money. She taught a piece to som missy eliott song. It was cool seeing alot of the old people from 1st semester come back.

came back, ate AGAIN!! lol && facebook time & Dr. Phil. Talked to the parents caus I missed them. ermm, talked to kraig. haha its been a while since i have seen/talked to him. It was cool catching up and everything. I have always considered him as a friend, but like one of those friends who you dont talk to alot but when you do end up talking to them its a really great convo. lol GOOD LUCK TONIGHT TEAM ICE WATER ;D

yeahh, now i have to shower, maybe start some math homework && Bad girls club tonighttt! i lovve that show [; && if its not to late try to friggg'n remember GRV choreo. that ish' is fxn DAMNN no words.
mhm well, its been a good day and its gonna end in a good dayy.

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

No comments: