Sunday, March 15

Im like a cat with 9 lives - Ron Stopable [:

sooo, I left home yesterdayy & came home todayy :]
THIS IS THE TRUE STORY OF LEASE WATSON'S DAYYY!


Im really realllly sleepy right now, but then Im not soo i just decided to write a blog && check out some kim possible before I get really really REALLLLY sleeepy.

Soo todayy I woke up to a phone call from mims. no one was home, && the phone rang and I just ignored it then it rang again and annoyed me so I picked it up; it was mims. talked to her for a while then fell back asleep. haha it was cutte she was sorry for waking me up and ish' ahh i love her. then went back to sleep until like err 11 ish` missed call from jackie, then anna called ( sad she didnt go ) called jackie no answer so text.

thennn..
- eat
- shower
- drinkk orange juice!
- vitamins
- hair
- makeup

jackie came around 2 ish` yay mall to get flannel for photoshoot. yeahh haha jackie is soo cute haha. she was scared about hitting a bird that flew in front of the car hehe. yeahh just talked about dance haha and more dance and stuff. Went to the mall && went to forever 21 andd I found cutte flannel shoes for $5 yay good deals. then walked around charlotte russe & bloom where I found a cutte dress yay me. but boo $30 dollars. sadddness!

Food @ hot dog on a stick, yummy hotdog and lemonade [: fattyness! ermm looked at shoes that we couldnt walk in caus they were so highh! hah went into journeys and guy was mad weird i ono i wanted him to go awayy, left journeys. Went to like other side of mall & it was seriously DEADD haha no one was there! talked about more stuff. yeahh then we left, and i told jackie all about my lameness and how i like to hit beats when cool songs come on haha. yeahh haha thank you unofficial ate # 2 yayy! your soo cool haha

OFFICIALLY TIRED, FINISH TOMORROWWWW

god bless [:
thenn came home and rested caus my feet's hurtt. Irene called and wnted to hang, So at 9 i went over. I missed her and NOTHINGGGG was gonna stop me from getting to her. haha ( aren`t I a good friend, Irene? caus I know your reading this! haha)

No comments: