Thursday, March 12

Carpe Diem

title says all: seize the day.

make the best out of everyday you have on this earth, because you never know when it would be your last. -JALISA S WATSON. (lol)

yeahh so I told you about the 1st half of my day now heres the rest. So came back from health && ate yummy honey bunches of oats, (ghaha i forgot how to spell honey, at first i spelled it huney, ghaha) yeahh then tried to attempt to do math homework. still have somme ]; boo for late night math hw. BLAHHHH yeahh went to the gym to take a first time cardio cycling class. stuff was hella legit. got me sweating, breathing hard haha and i wasnt even doing the dirtyy. haha but i think i almost passed out like 5 times haha but it was all good. Came back and changed for practice. haha I think I im LOVVE with my grey sweat shorts. haha I think i just like saying the word sweat shorts. haha [:

got a ride with kc and rj to practice & if was friggn 6:58 we ran to the gym, haha we barely made it.haha Kacey makes yummmy span sushi p: SERIOUSLYYY HELLA TURED TODAY AT PRACTICE. SLEEPY AS HECKK! yeahh, cleaned up old pieces went over GRV piece I think I got it down, ahh hopefully! mhm ermm left went with anna to pay her money, took anna to her car. haha thnxx you russel for always dropping me off! mhm now im here getting ready to eat and do hw ;]

ps. thnxx you cj for the rap haha it was awesummm and sorry i cant drop a beat ghaha!

yeahh, im tired im happy right now. tmws friday, weekend xommign up hopefully get to see my sister! YEAHH

God Bless

No comments: