Sunday, March 8

ahh hey. You kinda read my mind

well yes another blog is here today to grace your day or night, depending on which country your reading from. haha

but yeahh, mad weekend-ish. Like didnt even go out with friends, fam and sisters was chill as heckk. Just like I havent seen them in weeks and I always go out so I stayed and chilled with them. I love them what can I say; I have a soft spot for my fam but who doesnt? But friday kinda eff-ish caus of stupid crap that happened but I got over it and lived my friday. Yeahh yadda and stuff. Guitar hero and yummy costco pizzzzza! Saturdayy needed to shop for 2nd home. Umm went to get new sweat shorts && huggge shirts. Then off to costco to get gas and yummy pizzza. To be honest I think I could eat a wholee costco pizza by myselff [: Im fattie, I know. But yeahh went to beauty supply to get face stuff caus my face is kinda gross. yeahh then to Pomona to get accessories and yeahh. Im broke noww ]: spent moneyy crazyy. boo oh well theres nevt week money makingg!

But yeah its sunday and I have 2 lamee midterms tmw. I didnt even go to church today caus I had to studyy like a crazy person. I have to Just put everything in Gods hands caus he won't let anything bad happen to me or my grades. If I believe good things will come. YEAH so Im at second home right now and writing a blog when Im supposed to do studyy stuff. Im getting of now but Ill let you know how midterm goes [:

GOD BLESS

No comments: