Thursday, March 12

**Major Edit

so yesterdayys blog was pretty intense and yeahh, today is a new day and I'm all calmed down and I feel SOOOOO much better today [:

so yesterday, I was just thinking to myself I needa get outta Fullerton right now. I had a uuber amount of homework, and I just left. Went back to my roots, went back home. It was goot to see the fam and just chill and be around people who know me so well. && it was just good to be around people that I can actually stand. yah know?
Yeahh did homework, went to the store. yay home cooked meal :] mims came over too. Was soo happy to see her, yeahh played with chyanne & even drilled GRV choreo. haha I seriously practiced that hard ish` for like 3 hours and most of the video views are from me just incase you wonder why there are so many views. lol mhm

went to bed at 2:10. haha alarm kept goin goff and me and mims just laughing like hella crazy. haha

yeahh, woke up at 7; which is WAYYYA to early for me. i felt crazy and looked even crazier. srsly i loked goober gross. yeahh got dressed and dropped the twins off, then dropped myself off. haha came back set clock, to what I THOUGHT was 9:45AM!! and knocked out. I woke up and it was 10:50AM and I had class at 11. I was like tfreakk checked alarm to see if it was working only to find I set my clock to 9:45PM go figure. haha. no shower ]: hair did, face on, and clothes && hauled ass to class. its math and i NEEEEED to pass which means not skipping class ANDD being on time. yeahh math ahh soo boringg. talked to PTRAN on the way back home came home ate yumy cereal and facebooked a lil bit while watching an extremely goofy movie :] yeahh got ready for health class went downstairs to print stuff then on to class. Pretty interesting stuff actually awake.

Came back home, yummy tampico [[[: love that stuff. Yeahh maybe gym? I ono practice at 7 today. I have pimple face its grosss ughhhh

haha oh well byee [:

No comments: