Friday, March 20

yaddddah & crap!

yayy I came home todayy [: I miss it everyy day seriously. I just LOVE being somewhere where you have people who know you so well, and you dont have to be fake around. Like for the past 2 weeks or so, I have really been eveluating what I should do for the next few months before school lets out. The ultimate decision is up to me and I cant really rely on others to help me find what road I should take. I have tried to remain positive and happy go lucky and err`thangg but there is only so much that I can do for myself. I know God will lead me on the right path and I just have to leave it all in his hands.

Today did much of nothing, class from 9-1pm and came bacdk and ate and just chilled. Met a new friend todayy. Hi Stanley. randomness hes in my polysci class and I didnt even know Ferr Serious. But yeah then I got picked up. Called mims to see how her lovely self was doing. 1st went to NNOUT to get a gift card for a friend as a thank you for everything [: thennn WANTED BADDDLY! to go to Jinza but I was broke so I decided to go next time. Chris bring me food one dayyy!? yeah? lol butt went to TJMaxx and got a new laptop bag yayy! & I saw an oldd friend from highschool dang how time passes, he's in his 4th year wow! I cant wait til I'm at that point. yeahh it was cheel! but then went to walnut to pick up the twins from school. haha Its funny caus the High School thay look so much older than me haha its funny I guess? eh /=

but yeahh I really wanted to go to bible study with Irene today but I was just HELLA tired, from lack of sleep and otherr stuff so I slept for a good 3 hours or so [: now I cant go to sleep! ahhh Ima proli play wii or GH? mehh

but yeahh tmw. Wkshop at JV i ono maybe, but to be honest I dont think Ima go. Sorry Josar & Chryl koo [: but tmw running at walnut? anddd tmobile store & i ono what else haha

mk
God Bless
Byeee

ewwwww tool time just came on, bleahhh I want george lopez on now!
g'night cutsey face [:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooo i see mah shout out!! tiiight! blame it on the alcohol!
-cj

cjb said...

alright i made a blog... damn, you need to help me make it cool like yours