Monday, March 23

weekend in 1000 words or less [:

so friday was a BUST! less not talk about fridayy can we not. mk [: move on.

ah SATURDAY: woke up at ermm 10 ish`. wanted to do somethingg & my foot was itching. haha so I took twins to the mall caus they wanted to go buy crap wit their birthday money. yeahh dropped them off then came back home. Time passed was supposed to go to T Mobile to pick up phones, but I got lazy so ended up OT doing that. & just went back to sleep. After about 3 hours passed and Im just living it up in dream land, I went to go pick the twins up. I looked jacked, my face was ughh caus I just woke up, and it took forever for me to be able to see good again. haha Picked them up, then was thinking about going to JV wkshops buhh Im hella broke, and I didnt wanna spend 20 dollars on wkshop stuff. I dance alot during the week and I wanna save wkshop money for SI I guess? yeahh came back home and got a call from robert caus hes here for spring break, called him back but no answer ]; Then LoRo hit me up caus he wanted to go to a museum in Hollywood called Moca? So I decided to hang with him. got ready he piked me up in his awesum new car haha. Hes so mature now. haha but Museum was closed caus we got there around 9:30ish so we just toured around LA and such soo much fun !

SUNDAY:womp womp. no church caus mims said it was hella rainy in LA. washed clothes. ughh then TMOBILE store to get paper work together and such. SideKick 2008 on Tuesdayy [: but that was it. Then stayed at home to knock out [: cheel dayy!

No comments: