Sunday, July 19

Yay for a new post..........FINALLLY!?!?!?

So there has been soo much I haven`t blogged about lately. Everything has been moving very smoothly for me. I need to blog more... SERIOUSLY; but mos`def I have been reading yall`s blogs, so at least keep yours coming :)

But yeahh.. whats has been up with me. Just living summer day to day. Sometimes I have things to do, sometimes I don`t. It all depends if I have plans or if I wanna be spontaneous for the day. For the most part summer has been mad bomb... Can`t complain.

Yahh.. but anywayys....
I have been taking my camera with meeverywhere; taking pictures of anything and everything I find exciting or just a little different.

I went to this restaurant in Downey the other day, my fam and my moms friend. SOOOO good. For 57$ I have to sayy the food was all worth it. Look at the pikkas and wish you were there.



waddup hole in the wall shop.







1ST THAI TEA IN MY FLIPPI`N LIFE, BUT ITS NOT GONNA BE THE LASTTT! SOOO GOOOD (:


wadddup sugggar?!?

is said "An unpleasant situation will be cleared up to your satisfaction"


No comments: