Thursday, July 23

cheeeze me!

I have to say though I felt pretty bittersweet earlier today, things have most`def turned around for the BEST!

The next 4 dayss are most def` gonnna be great, at least in my opionion, heres he breakdown.

Thursdayyyy:
____Gigi`s reel release partyyyyy. I`m VIP whoooot whooot! Free all night ;) waddup Essence, Kaba Legacy, and Cheryl Koo?!?!? Soo excitedddd!

Friday:
____JOB INTERVIEW! No babyy its not a typo. I do in fact have a job interview. Forever 21 ;) Soo blessed, because I really wanted to get a call from them, and I did. West Covina @ 2pm [=

Saturday:
____Not only is it my 19th birthdayyy **hint hint** But their doing a photoshoot in Long Beach and I got invited. Yayyy I`m really excited hopefully Jackie can go and we carpool with Dunggg = fun car ride!

Sunday:
____ESSENCE wkshopps. (which I`m still promoting for if anyone wants to go:Presale is 20 dollars, so hollllah!) But yeahh i get to meet all the Essence ladies who I haven`t met yet and help support them for a good cause. Waddup up Choreo Cookies & Fysh n` Chicks?!?!

^^but yeahhhh These next 4 dayys should be uuuber good; Maddd networking is going to be going on, dancing the night away, pictures galore and I`ll just check letter D for all the above.

Butttt before thig natural high, I had some saddness in me. My day to register was todayy at 2:30. I was so excited I planned my schedule yesterday and EVERYTHING on my list was still open. So I wake up ready to register. I log in and ish` and 3 of the 5 classes I was taking were all full and were wait list status. Well I thought there goes my Monday - Thursday schduele. So though I was bummed I got enrolled in 3 classes and wait list 2 classes. I had to talk to someone, so I called brandon to vent. He was madd helpful, to my surprise. Well the blessing in this is even though I was put on the wait list I`m pretty high on it. For one class I`m number 3 and for the other one I`m number 7. Not to bad huh?!?!

And it just keeps getting better everydayy, IP is coming back in August, and for a bdayy present I`ma do more training at Stylz. So I`m just the upmost grateful and everything and I just have to praise God for everything he has done for me.

Prayers go up and blessings come down.
_________Yiddish Proverb

&&you know whats weird, earlier this morning I wrote a post about how I really want a job, and then this afternoon I get a call (=

No comments: