Tuesday, July 21

Taco Tuesdayy randomness!

"So much of my life, it seems to me, is determined by pure randomness."
_____Sidney Poitier //Ja'Lisa Watson ;) (I added the "my" in the quote)

\\\\\\ I`m random. I know, yes. Sometimes I have NOTHING to do, and I`m bored at home, with a car thats full of gas and a big chunky 20 in my pocket. OHH WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ON SUCH A TUESDAY AS THIS?!?! Then It pops into my head, I`m hungry and its Tuesday. When you put those two key words together?!?! You get Taco Tuesday. ( Well if you want to take things literally, when you put those two key words together you get, I`m hungry Tuesday..but you catch my drift;)

So to put a spin on Taco Tuesday I wanted to have a taste off, which taco is better Del Taco or ack in the Box. I had tried Jack in the Box taco`s a while ago and they were madd good, and I always LOVED Del Taco`s taco`s. So knowing me I had to have a taste test.....

vvvv I put on the most mature outfit so that I could do my taste test. ahah I look like a lil 12 year old.





vvvv I have never opened a Jack n` da Box taco before to see whats inside... so I finally opened it and this is what I saw, looks like smooshed poop ]:



vvv Got distracted my my cuteness doggie love ♥


vvv GAME OVER Del Taco won hands down!



____This blog really served no purpose. But Thankkyou for reading til the very end ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uhhh pointless?? hello now i never have to wonder which is better!
-cj