Wednesday, July 22

Thats what friends are for [=

This blog is dedicated to the most wonderful friends that anyone can have. So in this blog I am going to list a couple of reasons why I love my friends, mainly the specific friend-girls I hang out with daily ;)

Reason 1:
____I love my friends because I can act a complete fool in front of them and they still love me.

^^Don`t worry, I`m not going pro.

Reason 2:
____They are the only people I know that would eat chinese food and a pizooke, on the same day back2back.



Reason 3:
____They let me sleep on their coutch before I head home ;)


Reason 4:
____They vibe off my randomness, and it turnes into a huggge topic.

Reason 5:
____But must importantly, my friends are the most mature individuals you will ever meet;) lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow to reason #5 sis! i'm so dumb. hahaha.