Monday, July 20

My friends>>> Your`s !?!?!

whyy you ask!?
_______duhhh caus they just are ;)

I hate to brag, but I pretty much LOVE the people that are in my life. With dance buddies, highschool&college buddies, OC //IE I love you allll! You guys help make me, me. Each of you have helped sculpt and shape me to what I am todayy and I want to say thankyouu!

Tennnis&bowling with my AMAZING friend-boyys
who:ME!, Jayy balli`n, My bruddah Josh, Ryann & Kevin.
where: Tennis, Jayys, and bowlingg

I hadn`t played tennis in a WHILE, so when Josh texted me asking if I wanted to play I just had to say yes, since I used to play it like everydayyyy back in highschool. So I play for a while, not seriously though; I suck so much now. haha It`s funny how lame at tennis I have become. Bleahh I got a battle scar from it, a huggge blister on my thumb 0: it hurt like a mofuhhhh. oh well.







We headed back to Jay`s house for a bit to watch Memento....ahh GREAT EPICC movie a must see for everyone. ahhh crazyy! Messes with your head a lil` bit.

Got ready to leave to go bowling for dollah$ hollah thursdayys. Dollar everything, shoes, food and games ;) Frigg`n madd peeps were all out for bowling. I didn`t know lots of asians liked to bowl. yummy! haha But yeah, we put our name on th elist then headed to DERlicious Weinersnitzel (whaddever however you spell that crap)got ice cream and sweet tea that was aiight. Head back over the the alley got fries caus I was still hungry & I love food. got our shoes and started to bowl.

the boys ♥

jokkkkkkke. LAMMMME!

a foot... also known as MY foot!



Long story short, had madd fun and loved the people who I was with. ;)


awhhh such cutte picture. Alone time for the boys :)

Dino egg in the fruit basket?!?! o_0
Enjoy the mediocre picture quality ;D
** computer stopped being lame ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

memento is indeed epic, and lady lets play tennis sometime im all about that
-cj