Thursday, April 2

So as I am sitting here waiting to do something....

Its really annoying how much drama is around here in college. Not that I really care-ish but still its around. Shouldn't that be left at highschool? We are NOT children anymore. Well let me rephrase that.. Some of us are not children.

I always ask myself sometimes, is there anywhere where I can just go and just frigg'n dance. And then I have to come back into reality that there is really no where where I can just go and dance where there is no competition, drama, or bullcrap around. Dancing isnt just fun anymore. Theres always some side crap you have to deal with. When I dance I just want to be free and do whatever; but when theres crap like drama in the mix it kinda makes it hard to just have fun. Thats why I just distance myself and live in my own world, caus in my world is happy and I don't have to deal with that outside crap.

I love my life now and all the things that have happened to me but sometimes I just think man all the baggage that comes with things, is it worth it?

No comments: