Wednesday, April 1

Intuition Interlude? Wtheckkk!

Today was whateverrr! PCN practice at 10, woke up at 8 ish shower clothes food and out. Slow driving today, caus I was madd tired, my body hurts all over! UGHH my back. Haha but yeah stopped at 7-11 to get a slurpie yumm blue raspberry then off to find parking on 2nd floor. Yeahh park, get stuff then walk over to under the bridge. Yaddah yaddah [Im not putting in filler words] If you were there you know what happens, if you weren’t oh well.
Bwahh, so yeahh practice was over at like 5,6ish I don’t remember. But yeahh left fullerton, chilled at my place for a bit, then headed to West Cov for a bit to visit my sister.
THANK YOU LOLA FOR SINGING TO ME, & MAKING ME LAUGH SO HARD [:

Haha yeah stayed at sis’s house for a bit, just catching up and stuff. OHH BTW Martin I hope you feel better [: yeahh I miss you sister, and hopefully coconut bay on saturdayy!!
Yeahh then I left, caus it was dinner time, and it was getting late and I was kinda-ish tired.- but yeah now Im home.
AGENDA FOR TONIGHT : shower & homework.
But yeahh, I think Im having workshop lag. I haven’t been to a dance wkshop or class in foreverrr. I miss it. ]: Im sad. Poop. But yeahh I wanna learn some new stuff, maybe next week?
CONGRADULATIONS CHRIS FOR GATTING AN A AND GETTING EMBARASSED IN CLASS! haha

But, tomorrow I won’t be such a lame face, and I dunno do something I guess. Gahh why am I so lame sometimes ?

No comments: