Wednesday, June 10

The lonely loner seems to free his mind at nite, ah ah at nite.

So, I`m up. It is exactly 1:02 AM. Dunnno why. GEEEEZE! But since I`m on here....

whats exactly on my mind


Well.. lets see. I`m turning 19 soon, big whoop. I`m excited ish` i dunno? I just hope God blesses me to live that long. I say my prayers every night and I`m the upmost devoted to him. I love life (:

Regarding dance, I`m hella torn. IP has ended for the summer and auditions for fall are gonna come up. buttt BMod who I have been admiring for a while are having auditions and such from the 15th-18th. I dunno which one to choose (assuming I make either team) I LOVE the people I have met on IP, they have helped me grow uuber much as a person and as a dancer; by far. I dunno I feel if I try out for BMod and make it, I will be betraying IP by leaving them. I dunno why I feel this way. I weird. I guess.

...yeah that`s it; I`m just completely weird. ehh` then again I really do wanan compete and stuff. And I do have to venture out to be a better dancer. ughhhh, I dunno what to do; its been on my mind for the longest. HELP, songone give me wise words! I hate making decisions.

& also. i wanna get something on my face pierced. nose or lip. yeah, but I`m not a huge fan of pain.Maybe a couple of vicodin before I go will calm me down /=

1:02 AM. (beep) I (beep) am (beep) sleepy (beep).
g`night gangster!


ps. mikey if your reading: I feel like such a bitter right now. haha stealing your lyric for title individuality.
sorry 0_o haha

No comments: