Tuesday, June 9

Dear Friend,

I hate to call you out, like this, on a blog. I know lame, but it`s not like you read this anywayys. But yeahh, I guess I have to write all my problems on blogspot since you`re too cool and busy to even talk to me anymore. Not saying you have to talk me for long, periods of time or anything; but can I have at least 5 minutes of your time. Please! Every since college started, it`s pretty much been a one sided friendship & I`m sick of putting my everything in and getting just a slap in the face. To be honest, I might sound hella messed right now; but being in college has challenged my friendships and taught me who my real friends are. And to be honest, if I were to name the friends I wish to have in the future I don`t really see, let alone want your name on that list.

Not saying we can`t say hi or whatever if we pass by eachother or anything. But I have to learn to stop being so invested in a friendship that is most likely gonna go nowhere. But you will forever have a place in my heart. But yeahh that`s all I`m saying. geeze I`m frigg`n upset with you && you get your own blog post. you`re lucky. pshh haha

♥ Ja'Lisa

No comments: