Tuesday, June 9

Get Over

**NOTE** I think now I`m gonna title all my blogs with a name of a song I`m feeling at the moment.. It`s hard to think of a title for every single blog I write. Just a thought?!?

So good news. I GOT A JOB....
....well kinda. ish`. ehhh.

I`m a KGB agent. All I have to do is answer questions people all over the world have, and earn money for answering them. .15 cents for general questions; .10 cents for opinion based answers. ehh, its a start since no one else wants to pick my bootayy up to work for them. andd 27 hours a month, pshh not bad at all. Internet training is in 1 - 5 dayys, can`t wait.

This week should be fun. Tomorrow helping with the PASA Friendship games video & I really wanna check out Quest studio? maybe, humphh? Thursdayy sleepover and A Mic and Dim Lights. I wanna take my home home friends to see it. Maybe if their down? Dunno, we`ll see. But my mama want`s me to go with her to see the new Eddie Murphy movie. haha NOT! I'm over him.. as I said in one of my past blog posts, "He needs to STOP." but seriously tho. Friday, Sturday, Sunday = Still up for discussion. Hopefully I have time to take a wkshop or 2 before BMod auditions? hum, well see.


^get over- fresh daily

1 comment:

Mike said...

all my blog titles are from songs =P hahaha