Monday, April 13

Relizations..

1. It feels like a while since I wrote a blog
2. Its been a while since I have kept up with anyones elses blogs
3. I wish I could do a backflip. haha
4. I havent seen a bunch of people in a whileeeeee!
5. Hardwork DOES pay off in the end [:
6. Eyeliner makes people act... strange. (no names. lol)
7. Don't give a crap about some things anymore.
8. Needs to make the first move /=
9. Wants to meet MORE new people

10.
I am a blessed & happy girl, and everything I care about is right in front of me !


PS. I have come to realize, I am blessed. Im happy that everything has come together and it ended so well. I am on good terms with everyone, and right now happy with just about everything I can think of. Everytime I think about last week I get so happy, I will ALWAYS remember that I was apart of this, and ahh i dunno what else to sayy .. Im at a loss of words.

NOBB!

No comments: