Tuesday, April 14

humm ponderrrrr # 2

So I have been told I act like an anime character *cough*cj*cough*, but I don't haha.

So that got me thinking, if I WASS an anime chaacter which one would I be ? So to google I go, Images Typed in: Black anime characters... and presto a gillion of results came up...butt none of them were black wtfuhh.

So I kept searching, and I came to the conclusion if I was an anime character I would either be this guyy , Mr. popo; who is the darkest thing I have ever seen in my whole frigg'n life! VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV


ORRRRRR


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this guy Riley from The Boondocks, haha not anime I KNOW but tell me what else do I have to work with here?!?!? What other anime character in blackk?

BUTTTTT


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This guy will ALWAYS be my favoriteee!

1 comment:

Mike said...

i guess you never figured out that piccolo is THE black character in DBZ? LOL i don't know how to explain Mr.Popo