Wednesday, March 25

Hey There BabyCakes[:

todayy was pretty chill.

erm` gym and ran the track for about an hour. to TBH I actually ran; go figure. haha yeahh need to loose 20 lbs seriously! Then came back and showered it up caus I smelled like poo poo haha, nahh more like stinkness but not that bad haha. Had class at 1 so I got ready for that. After talking to Vanessa for a bit about random ish` I headed out. Class was pretty cool.

Im really happy with school right now, Im doing wayyyy better no more probation for me! Im like actually enjoying life and yadda. blah blah blah.

mmmm, yeah after class came back and knocked out caus I was hella tired. slept for a good 2 hours and woke up and STILLE felt sleepy haha Im a lazyy girl. boo but yeah it was aroundd 6 ish` and I had to get ready caus ryan and robert were coming to visit. Miss them both so much ! we talked went out and came back. They had to leave caus parking was expiring and yeahh. It was cool just catching up and seeing how they were doing in school and all.

yeahh, excited caus mama said I can go to Merced for the Spring Break to visit Robert. ahh excited [:

g'night babycakes

No comments: