Saturday, February 28

NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST!

soo yeahhh
todayy is saturday, saturdayy is today

soo yeahh todayy woke up around err 11`ish and watched my daily fill of saturdayy morning cartoons. I was sorre like major, so I went back to sleep again caus Im really lazy. When I woke up [AGAIN]… Made my dad an AIM account haha its funny old man with AIM, hes prolix gonna just talk to me haha. Oh well I love my dad [: yeahh so moms was like lets go out. I had nothing else to do til` later so I tagged along. Moms was going to a party so we went to look for her some clothes to wear so she could look flyyy! Ha

Went to Puente hills, ross, err and some other stores. She finally found this cute leopard shirt and got it. I got me stunnah shades and a cool hat [: ah him so excited about my new hat. Its cutie cute err real.

WTFUHH my dad is listening to a chris brown CD right now! Haha that’s funny to me.

Soo yeahh came back home, mom dad and twins got ready for party and yadda yadda. Ummm, so got my nails done Teresa is so nice haha gave me free design [: she thinks I’m cute. Haha yeahh left there, got gas came home.

Nights not done yet, oh no sir.
Waiting for jayy and ryaan caus were going to the movies. I miss them [: happy yay for pikka time.

Update later. Umm, not gonna be on the rest of the night.

For tomorrow just church and mim’s house [:
PLEASSE DON’T TEXT AND DRIVE, YOU COULD END UP IN PIECES





THANXX YOU AND GOODNIGHT

No comments: