Thursday, February 26

DGAF? dont care i'm telling anyways

soo todayyyyy

class at 11, LAME MATHHH ughh im so done with that class! I think ima use some of my free dayys and just skippp. haha yeahh

IM SO DONE WITH SCHOOL, RIGHT ABOUT NOW


bleahh bleahh w/e. so after Health and Nutrition way lamme like usual.
blahh blahh yaddah yaddah. DGAF! dont carre

so yeahh went to the gym for a lame 20 minutes, I got hella lazy bro, like seriously.

so yeahh came back and did homeworkk and btw still not done. ]: FML. yeahh thankk you lorence for talking to me when i act all gayy like a stupid girl and telling me i can do things and just making me feel bettah about myself [: I LOVVVE YOUUUU dude. mhm

yeahh so 1st practice todayy. I felt kinda akward and ish` not really knowing anyone really. yeahh but it takes time. ermm' yeah in Jackie`s piece and its chill, gotta be sharper and crap and i should be doing good on my part. Yeahh, It was hella hot in the gymm but I kept going. I feel good [:

yeahh. well that was my 1st day of practice; it was swell yess sirr just swell.
now i gotta do lame math homework and study for my lamee test. bwahhh ]:

oh well. goodnight bed hopefully by 1:30
*yawwwnn* and *yawwwn x's 2*
byeee cuttie [:

No comments: