Sunday, February 22

I'm Done

What makes you better than me? What makes anyone in this world better than me? How can you choose that guy over me? Repetitive much? STFU get over it! I think I went a lil bipolar right there. I’m really a happy person in real life, really, I am. I laugh, I smile, I have fun. WTFreakk is up with me. I can’t blame it on Aunt Flo, she visited last week. Aunt Flo aftershock? Ahh nahh can’t be. WTF is the matter with me? You would think by all the blessings I have in my life that I could never frown or complain. But sadly this is not the case. Hi I’m Ja’Lisa; I have exactly 100 dollars to my name, a 1. Something GPA and sometimes it seems as if the world is against me. I’m not very happy right now, I’m sad, but I know there are other people who don’t have as much as I do; so I guess I’ll just get over this low and regain sight of why I’m really here. To be the very best I am supposed to be. This entry is going no where, so I’m just gonna end it with a period

.

1 comment:

traci nicole said...

what happened? :/ the choosing someone over you part, if you don't mind me asking.

But..no matter how many blessings and wonderful things we have in our lives, there is always going to be times when something, no matter what it is, is going to get us down..its just human nature and our emotions, but it is good to remember that other people do have it much worse than we do, but it's okay to be mad or sad.
:) just let it out, even if it doesn't make sense.
you can always spill it to me.