Friday, January 2

Sooo....

Its about 12:20 and I finished applying for a jobb. mhm

well I can't believe another year has passed. So many things for this year, if GOD keeps me safe for that long. Haha my day was spent with me and the 6 oldest "kids" in the world. lol duhh THE BRADY KIDS. It was a Brady Bunch marathon and since it is JANuary, all the episodes were about JAN. I never noticed but Jan had mad problems going on with her. So good its just a show.

So after reading countless blogs about Jan 1st I thought it would be a good idea to put my bests of '08, caus I know how much you all like that, right?

So here it goes... My best/most/worst _____'s of 2008

The best Teriyaki...


yes yes, you guessed it Jinza. Good teriyaki, even better crunch roll. Good food for you cash. Dude is pretty chill, just love the whole atmosphere. Hype over it liek no other while at I Poly, and have to stay i rep for Jinza til this day.

Worst Picture of Kanye


Sorry. had to put it up. I came across this and was like eww wtfreakk, gotta put this some where. So where else better to put it than on my blog. Mad love for kanye but no luhh for his belly. I know I can't talk caus I think I sport a pregnant ladies physique, but he can afford for some gym time and stuff."Get down boy, go head get down with eating that is."

Best Song


yess you Kid Cudi enticed my ears and now here you on on my blog. ReaLLY REALLY CATCHY, and I just really dug the song throught its whole term. Good song, fly guy is there a video? Hope so, if not there needs to be and fast.


Favorite Female Artist


Lets get this straight. I like hannah montana like miley cyrus there is a difference. People would swear i went total lesbian over her, but i just really like her. Friggn' disney, their songs are so darn catchy and get stuck in your head. haha i ono I like her what can I say. Next Category...

bleahh Im sleepy There will be a part 2 right?



1 comment:

Mike said...

no one believed me when i said yeezy was kinda chubs hahahaah