Sunday, December 28

WIKI IT !


not the biggest party I have been to, but MOST DEF one of the funnest and best I have been to :)

I was late as usual I think like 45 minutes late. haha but what else is new ? But martin and briana were there ohh yeah and irene. I was soo happy to see them. No lolo tho ]; I missd them soo muchhh ! yeHH they were kindaa madd caus they wanted to eat and ciku wasnt theree. haha she was with her dad.

frigg'n martin.

"Why were you with your dad?"

"Where is your mom?"


"What were you guys doing?"

ahhh ghahah I miss Martin.
yeahh but we ate alot, alot. Patties, and meatballs, and pizza, and bread, and pasta. yummy food. haha ciku wasnt even there befpre we started eating. lol oh well
mhm finally ciku comes and brings brother josh! ahaha joshiee i luhh you soo much lol.

but thats when the party really started. we were just laughing about nothing. josh was like im staying for a little bit, and ended up staying the whole time.

then, martin ditched us for the clubb.

but we looked at smart guyy, the episode where destiny child was on. then looked at hella old nice cartoons. Kablam, life with loopy, the off beats, doug, yeahh way back old school nickeloden; when nick was good.

yeahh picture time. then i leftt. yeahh

it was cool caus nothing good was on power 106, so i switch over to 102.7 and guess what was on Snap yo fingazz do your stare; haha and I knew i was gonna get home safely

pics up soon

No comments: