Monday, December 29

Bwahh. some people


So, me being the curious person I am, like to enjoy the words of fellow bloggers. So, I am reading this one girls blog, talking about how she would get a car if she passes all of her classes. She keeps talking about out this stuff and just keeps going on.

Reading her entry, I was just like wtfreakk shutt up.(Like she was talking anyways) Shes complaining, and yet she GOT the car she wanted. She should just put her tail between her legs, and just shut up. SERIOUSLY.

This girl is complaining til no tomorrow and here I am with no car at all. I'm passing all my classes, have been a good student and still no car. It makes me mad sometimes, the people who deserve nice good things never get them. But the people who don't deserve the things they get, get all the things the people who deserve should get.

I dunno. Mom says when I go back to school I am going to have a car, but I dunno. Mom has been saying A LOT of things. I know she just wants me to be positive and happy and such that why she flatters me with things I want to here; but I rather her tell me "I don't exactly if your going to have a car when you go back to school." Because if she tells me she doesn't know, rather that I wont be so disappointed if I don't have a car when I go back.

No comments: