Monday, April 5

[appearance matters].. not really

Nothing is as beautiful; as slapping yourself in the face when you make assumptions. Then, when you realize that your assumptions were a total 180 of what you actually thought; you think to yourself, " Maybe I am judgmental. Maybe I do need to look at the character of a person, rather than take for granted the opportunity of actually going up to a person, shaking their hand, and introducing yourself."

I know we are all somewhat judgmental; me being one of the biggest "judges" out there. Whether it be the way one looks, acts, speaks, or just presents themselves, there's always someone out there judging a persons character based on the above characteristics.

I don't really know why I blogged this ishhh stuff; but its something that's been on my mind and yeahh. that's it!

kthanksbye!

No comments: