Tuesday, March 30

hbLK@&!&&hjbfilasfvc89h!

It sucks when you try so hard on something then in the end get the minimal grade for optimal effort. I don't mean to complain; though I do so often. I got a C on my midterm. kawawa! I know its not super bad on anything; but I studied; honest I did. Made a study guide and everything; send it to the teacher to check and she said everything was on point. When I get to the test I left pretty confidant and errthing. Come to find out, I was left with a C. Average. Not above and beyond but average.

It sucks; what was all that stressing over when a grade like that comes outta it? Oh well; gotta buckle down and go beast on the next one i guess because I really don't want a C in the class. OH NO NO NO!

But on the bright side I did get a B on my cultural dance midterm. Overall I can't feel to bad; I passed all my midterms. I'm trying to be optimistic...I guess.

A,B,C,C?
ONE LOVE.

No comments: