Friday, September 18

What happened?

__________What happened to, Courtesy? Decency? Respect? Manners? Basically, what has happened to the world? What has happened to people, and the values they have grown up with, to make them an all around good person. What happened to people saying thank you when you stand there and hold the door open for them. What happened to people actually using their signal, so you know if they are going left or right. I would like to know when you are going to turn so I can know when to slow down and avoid hitting your car`s rear end. When no one lets a car merge into a lane, what happened to that car saying thank you because you’re the only one who was polite enough to let them merge. Geeze, you don’t even need to say thank you; but a simple hand wave to signal that you acknowledge that I let you in. You know, I didn’t have to let you merge, I was being polite; the least you can do it reciprocate the same to me. Hey I don`t need to be thanked for everything I do, but I`m just saying. I often wonder, do people have hearts anymore; when I see a car hit the back of another car and the car that hit the other car speeds away; to avoid any charges on their part. Do people like that, have a conscious? Things like this make me think; what happened to the world? It just makes me realize how naive I really am to think that the world is respectful just like I am. You know, I just have to hope that the world becomes a better place; something that I can take pride in. But until that day comes I will tend to be naïve about the world until reality proves me wrong.

^^did that make any sence?!?

No comments: