Sunday, September 13

This is called venting...

______________Nothing really. I have nothing to update; but I feel like I have lacked on my blog.

But ughhh, what to talk about.

Oh golly!

IP just had their Fall `09 wkshops last Thursday. Madd people`s came out. Lots of potentials; their so good! Keep up the new work out there :) But yeah Katie & Julian taught and I have to say the pieces were challenging. Katies was challenging, caus I have to dance like a girl and I suckkk at that; and Julian`s was challenging caus its hella fast. But in the end; everything was good and for the most part everyone including me got the pieces.



But yeahh, if you think you got what it takes to be on IP come to wkshops. Tuesday. CSUF. Under the bridge (Behind the bookstore) 7p - 10`ish.

But yeahh.

PS; I really wanna start back taking dance at the REC. and Hopefully Quest this week :)

PPS: I gotta get readyyy. Boiling Crab tonight. All the stories you guys have been telling me; it better live up to em.

No comments: