Friday, September 11

Sooo sick its disgustingg

"As of now, all
my wishes are
coming true "

__________Who needs a boyfrannd, when your life is as good as mine?!?

I met the cutttest Asian siblings todayy. They were from Korea visiting Cal State Fullerton; just to tour it; I guess. They were going around spreading the word of the bible. I got the pleasure to meet Samuel. As his sister was talking about the bible, we were just talking about things. Life, what Korea is like, school; you know just stuff. He had the COOLEST purple perscription glasses; I wanted them sooo badd! haha. But furr`real he was saying he`s 24 year old senior, and was majoring in criminal justice. He was sweet; it was soo cute his english wasn`t too good she he had to keep telling me stuff using his laptop dictionary. Karina & I had to go to the RUSH meeting; so we bid our goodbye`s and left. Talking to him made me happy; I want to experience life outside America. I dunno; talking to him upped my mood ♥
__,.!♥

No comments: