Saturday, September 12

Hi what was your name again??!!

haha wait say it again....

_____________Thats pretty much what came out of my mouth this whole week.

I thought my friend total at Fullerton had plateaued (leveled out) but I was wrong. Mark 1 against me. From meeting new peep`s at APO events to the cute newbies at IP auditions, to meeting randoms in the classes before me.

Last week had to be mu busiest week, since school started; from long IP practices for 1st gen, to school ish and other crap. I`m really happy about the way sophmore year is turning out; I thought commuting would be a frigg`n hastle; but its whateverrr.

I can`t credit myself for the happiness that has been brought upon me; I have to say without God none of this will be possible. On the real, without him I wouldn`t even be here.

But yeah. I`m good! History test on Thursday; so gotta study!
HOLLLLLAAA! ♥ , . !

No comments: