Friday, September 4

hf.kjh

What everyone wants from life is continuous and genuine happiness.
_______________________Baruch Spinoza


SOOO it`s only been the 2nd week of school and I am having a blast!
-New friends are flourishing everywhere, ahh!
-Schools not really challenging; alot of reading butt I can do it!
-PARKKKKING AT CSUF SUCKKKS BUTTT!! >:(
-I am loving IP more and more and more everydayy.
-Excited for 1st Gen meeting! COMMMMMME :)
-Alpha Phi Omega meetings coming up ♥
-IP auditions coming up.♥
-And I guess I`m getting an Ate/Kuya. lol
-GOD is blessing me so muchhh!

If my year is starting off this good, just imagine how the end of the year is going to be. I have a list of things that I want to accomplish before the year is over & I have some of the best people who are going to help me :)
Heres a few I have gathered so far

-Learn to do a legit freeze.
-Do a windmill.
-Audition for another dance team.
-Go back to a mic and dim lights.
-Actually pledge for APO.
-Take a weekly class at Quest Learning Center.
-Get more involved in the dance community!

YEEEEEEE! God bless & I hope that your are having as much fun as me :)

No comments: