Thursday, September 3

"Do you remember the time........"



After going to my middle school reunion and seeing where everyone is at in their lives; it made me realize that I really haven`t done much with my life. Everyone graduated highschool; everyone`s in college now. I used to think dancing was a great achievement; but EVERYONE is doing it now that its not even anything to brag about anymore. But there was nothing EPIC that set me apart from what everyone has done.
I am very sensitive about my age; I was just getting used to being 18; then BAM I turn 19. TBH its hard for me to adjust, for some reason I feel like 19 is so old; when in reality I`m barely starting adulthood. 19 isn`t the end, its only the beginning. Starting today; my goal is to make all my days as EPIC as possible.

I dunno why but I browsed thru Lexi's blog, and just got inspired by her blog; which prompted me to write this. I dunno why her blog inspired me; but it did and here is the blog to prove it. She`s done so much; I can`t wait til my dance life takes off as hers has.
Here`s the piece; be inspired.

No comments: