Saturday, August 15

N.E.R.D- Yeah You

Because I`ve come to realize that
I am happy with how I look,
what I wear, Who I socialize with, What
decisions I make, even if their wrong according to
others. I`m happy that I can choose who to talk to,
who not to talk to, who to hate on, and who
to give dap to. I can be socialy akward, and be
oblivious to things; but I can hang with that.
I`m really joyful that I`m discovering NERD&Ryan Leslie more in
depth, caus their dope. I`m constantly reminding myself
I need to step up my game, to get to
Johny Cupcakes status: but as of now, I`m
not progressing. I`m happy I have the best sister`s blood and
through Christ. I only hope that the urban, hip hop dancing japanese
guy cutie with long thick black hair is out there for me :).I
imagine myself more successful
than I can possibly imagine. I realize how
passionate about dance I am; and I`m happy I`m
getting better. I`m hungry; Ima go after what
I want. I like how I use Urbandictionary, to incorperate words in my
day-to-day conversations. Most importanently I`m excited
about the years to come. I`m excited about the things I am to
do with life; who will I be, who will I hang out with;
who will be my better half. As of now I cannot see the future, but right now
I`m pretty happy where I am at. Thank you for reading.

No comments: