Thursday, July 2

ayy bayy bayy!

So let’s get down to business.

Talked with my advisor, and I decided to go into health sciences instead of directly going into the nursing program. It feels…. Right.
Occupation ideas? Nursing or Sonographer.

Grades need to be picked up, majorly. But I feel good about sophomore year. I need to get priorities straight. School, job, dance, and pledging (maybe). A good planner and organizational skills are in dire need! I feel I`m ready to take on the challenge. And hopefully I get Monday- Thursday classes as well & and good teachers, if I may add.

I`m excited for this coming year, as long as I keep my faith up I`m sure things will work out for the best. God challenges us to make us stronger so our testimony can have true heartfelt meaning, and passion.

Ciao!

No comments: