Monday, June 1

pt. 2 ?

hello there BZ-ies :)
geeze it's been hella long since I have written a post. weiiird!Lemme catch you up...

08-09 ended . UCR . && fun, fun, fun


mhm, I'm soo happy I am a freshman 08-09 graduate ready to start the 09-10 year. whoot next year I get to take Bio. So PWNage. but yeahh, I finished strong, But I passes all my classes except 1 ): but I'ma ferr`sure retake it. Fullerton peeps, lets take class together ?!?

I spent a week at Riverside, to hang with frensies. I stayed with my friendster Ciku Gachiri. It was fun, she showed me a good time... I got fat. REALLY! Actual list of food: Cookies, Brownies, Ice Cream, Mongolian BBQ, Weinersnitzel, Carls Jr, Berry Swirl, pasta, Fries, Onion Rings, 7-11 stuff, chicken fingers x's 2, Alcohol, chips, blahhh I'm soo frigg`n fat G. DONT JUDGE ME! haha whatever whats done is done, and now I have to do some damage. But seriously Rvrside, was hella fun got to see old friends, met some new friends; and it just made me realize I LOVE Fullerton because there are not as many hobo's in Fullerton like there is in Riverside. BUTTTTT Riverside has frigg`n hott boyys, like jizz in my pants status. haha

So far the summer list is as followed: (not in any particular order) IPOLY Reunion??!?! Rad is Rad BBQ thing. Hangout with Dung. Hangout with CJ. 6Flags..is that still on? SI :) Mariel wkshop on Tuesday. Summer classes. Find a damn job. &&& anything else that comes up.

bwahh I love life. thnnx you Jesus ♥

No comments: