Thursday, June 4

A message from a lil' bugg

So the other day I was cleaning up the kitchen, you know dishes, spraying, yaddah yaddah. There was some leftover food from din din and I just decided to give it to my doggie since she lovves leftover food. So with a loving heart, I walk out side ( mind you I have N0 shoes or anything on my feet) and looks for her bowl to put the food in. HERE`S WHERE THE DRAMATICS COME IN..... The next step I took, little did I know it would make me rethink life in a bit. I lunged my foot out to take another step, and when my foot hit the ground I felt something burst, and liquid jizzedd all over my foot. frigg`n A to the maxx!

Dare I look down? I did, just to find that I stepped on a G-D dammn cockroach!! ughhh so gross! At first I was hella pissed and freaked that I had bug jizz on my toe`s, but then I felt remorse that the bug had to go that way.

Butt anywayyys the moral of this story, was that I learned was to life to the fullest, because you never know when the big foot from the sky is gonna come a step on you, and take away your life.

.....and it took a lil bug to teach me this (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww...
-cj