Tuesday, April 7

I Dunno...

THREE THINGS IN THIS BLOGG

1. For CJ,
Name: Blue Scholars
URL: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=blue+scholars&aq=f
I say you listen to Joe Metro, Back Home, & Sagaba. Those are some of my faves, but I say listen to all of them !

Why Their so good: Just listen to their lyrics, and like i dunno they speak truth and speak about important stuff in the world.

2. My day
Class from 9a-1p pretty chill & frigg'n long as heck! Test on Wednesday, what a ball buster ! pfttt ]: Stomach Ache, so I ate then slept for 3 hours haha. Got ready for practice. Practice drained me of all my energy, but its all worth it for PCN! Ughhh, Ima be single forever, haha I cant talk to cutsey boyys. ha? yeahhh & now I'm doing this. bwahh!

3. bwahh I dunno what else to talk about. Ohhh I love the Lakers right now &&&& FRIGG'N LISTEN TO JOELL ORTIZ aka BRAILLE
hes soo good with his freestyle. Shades of Grey has to be the bombest ish` ever. Top 20 status.


This is hiphop,
hands up if you´re for ever a fan of hiphop,
I wake up hiphop,
go to sleep hiphop,
dream ´bout hiphop,
CAUSE I AM HIPHOP.

This is hiphop!

No comments: