Monday, April 6

everything & others

so dunno know if you know or don't know,butttttttt I went to Rosco's todayyy! Chicken and waffles on a nice sunday afternoon, nothing better than to clog my arteries and have high risk for high blood pressure. *knock on wood* ha.

buttt, I have come to realize that black people arent the only one's who enjoy a great plate of fried chicken.

Fried chicken is a universal food that everyone enjoys..proof lies in the pictures [:




you have suppressed my people, and now you want to eat like us, you want to eat our food?!? WTFUHH. nahh just kidding; I LOVE white people. without them we wouldnt have country music [: ha

But yaddah yaddah; after that we just explored all over LA ahh I LOVE LA! We need to seriously explore one day!

Heres some pics I took with my phone, this should catch me up on my project 360 photos.





So we passed by this one food joint PINK's. Hot dog's galore! Dude this place had a line that looked like it never ended, we HAVE to go there one day try it out!







ughhhh Im soo chubbbs right now, I needa loose massive weight



Tomorrow back to basics, back to school /= bwahhh I needa get back into the swing of things. Soo tired right nowww! Gotta shower, then Ima knock out

God Bless [:
♥ Lease

No comments: