Sunday, December 21

Juss postin'



If I get one life to live
I'm'a give it all I got
If I get the chance
I'm'a be who I am instead of who I'm not
When I die I want to be able to look up and smile
--think back on things I did instead of all the things I thought


What do you think of when you read this? Does it have any impact on you? or is it just words written on a typical blog? So how did I come across these lyric's you ask? or maybe your not asking, but its a blog, so I'm going to tell! ha My passion to look for GOOD music led me to this song. Atmosphere anyone heard of them? yes? no? maybe so?

yeahh I just heard some of their stuff yesterday, and in my opinion its pretty dope. I like their style & just the messages in their songs. Its pretty legit : )

Thsi year I am on the quest to find some DECENT music that actually has meaning to it. I want lyrics to talk about things instead of just saying I want you in bed let me see you in a thong.
yahh know? ya dig me?

mhm. so you can check the song out on my music player if you want . mhm

No comments: