Sunday, June 21

Story of my…. Week

So It`s been a while since I have updated about my life and such. So here it goes… =)

Monday- Thursday: So if you guys didn`t know I attempted to do B.Mod auditions. At first I wasn`t going to workshops to try out, but then after talking to people and just wanting something to do, I decided to go the limit and try out. First off, I haven’t been dancing the longest and I still have quite a ways to go but I was like what the hay, you only live once. So, me and loRo practiced and such yaddah yaddah blah blah. I came in auditions just happy that I met people, and seriously I felt if I didn’t make it I was gonna be proud of myself either way. Auditions came and boyy I was nervous as heck, and sadly nerves got the best of me yaddah yaddh. Whateverrr! Long story short, I didn`t make the team. But I`ma train this summah and go back for round 2 for fall. =) No bitterness, still got love for B.Mod and ready for the fall ferr`sure.

Saturdayy: Joshie Josh`s Birthdayy Bash. “Is this where the party’s at?” haha but yeahh hells bells fun to the max. Jay picked me up, next we went to go get T money from Jay’s house. What’s good subway? Lol haha Inever knew Josh lived close to me kinda ish` but I`m ferr sure visiting more. On the way there we didn`t even know what to get him. Purple socks? Noo! Purple JORDAN socks. Lol no luck so target was the next best option. Lol But never the less we found the perfect gift and I think he was happy with it. But it was good seeing Kraig and Analee caus I haven`t seen them in a while and a day. But haha crazy beast , baby eating dog was mad crazy. Ahh AND THE FOOD! I loved the food, wontons, nuff`said.

Sunday: Happpy Fathers Dayy Daddy`s across the world! So fun, car looking and bbq nuff`said ;)
Okayeeee that’s a mouth full [=
Hope you enjoyed reading bz`ies. GOD BLESS CHUU`

No comments: