Wednesday, May 20

I can just feel the sun from summah giving me skin cancer....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!

so far... B & C ]: poop but its bettah than an F I suppose. ahhh nothing I can do about it now, except reflect and hope I do better the next time. sheeez 2 more finals on friday and I am hoping to bend them over, and have them take it from the back

yessss, I mean rape them. haha I will own them, they will NOT pwn me!

yeahh and PLUUS I have Cal Poly classes and summah classes to add on soo I'm good so far. 4.0 status?!?! ass if but I'ma keep going strong and trying my best. This week I am a mess studying non-stop crazzy and just being all womp womp and shizz. Buh Like everyone says it will all pay off in the end. I need to get my mind right. seriously.

Where is the Ja'lisa who got A'S and B's and actually did fantastic on school work? Where did all my work ethic go? Probaly down the dumps? I dunno no passion is really there for school, ughh I rather just get in and work. But to work you have to go to school and blahh blahh blahh.

I have manny more years of this, and I need to get back into shape and do what I do best... I guess.
Butt yeahh.. that was my intelluctual side that most of you never see ghaha

I have a pimple on my right cheek that seems to not go away ]:

^ha

ohh and summer is almost here [: Summer means: dannnce training, MY 19TH!!, Riverside, Apt Shopping, Car shopping, Friend's birthdayys, Auditions, workshops. yaddah yaddah and more yaddahs in between.

Hit me up so we can cheeeeel, pleasee ♥

No comments: