Wednesday, April 22

Poetry Slam was pretty cool. It was very moving ehhh. is that the word I really wanna use?!?

........
Think.
Think.
Think.
*PROCESSING*
Result: Word Not Found.

\\ So, I guess there is no, one specific word for me to describe how much I enjoyed it. It just was. Lets just leave it as that for now, shall we?
But my friend CJ put in a piece, and it was goodie. He even made it to the 2nd round. But TBH honest everyone was pretty legit; even if they wern't I respect them and give them mad props for having the balls to get up there and recite what they wrote. HEY, I wish I could do that. But yeah, my favorite piece of the night was by this guy named Double B. haha Cool dude right there. Nevertheless, the night was fun and I really enjoyed myself and what I got to experience from the peole I go to school with.



If you get anything from reading this blog I want you to remember that You are a flower lol

That is all! [:
♥ Lease

No comments: