Monday, April 27

Attempt # 1 [04-28-09]

Hello Merry Christmas & Happy new Years. ( That got your attention didn't it?!)

butt whatever beezies. I have lots of stuff to tell you and I can't contain myself.
Lets see where to start, hummm well we can start with how I finished that piece of crap political science paper! Finishing a paper like that makes you want to party so hard you have no cares in the world; but I won't caus I need to concentrate for the last 3 weeks of school. But yeahh I can't believe Ima be a sophmore in less than 3 weeks, crazyy but ha it never fails because I will look like a freshman; so it all works out I guess.

Weekend was chill, went to a dance banquet was pretty chill, got to see different teams perform and such. cool beans! yahhh then went home and back to the paper. ha that was my weekend [:

______________________________________________________________
Today at practice, I was hella annoyed. I dunno why I was just.. bored. I didnt want to be there. I wanted to be a wkshops.. butt I didnt go. ]: saddness. But the "After party" was funny food and hella laughs. I love people sometimes. ha But yeah, hopefully choreo make today. I want to learn somethine new; its kinda getting old learning the same ol` thing. But w/e Im still growing. I think Ima do my piece to All the above by Manino soo look out for that.

Um, this blog is crap. I think I hated writing this blog caus It was so boring. Piece of crap blog.

No comments: