Thursday, March 5

Dayys in a couple of words ( 10000 words or less; I promise)

Sooooo baby today is Thursdayy. WHOSE THIRSTYYY? Ha lame much?
But seriously. I needa loose weighttt. Haha yeah yeah w/e yeahh today just Math & Health. BORINGGGG seriously getting hella bored with school. No lie. Buttt yeah finished math homework caus I felt productive & made Religion flashcards for Midterms on Mondayy. Eep /= yeahh so dorming it right now ate Chinese chicken salad [: yummm. I MISS JINZAA ]: sadness & talking to john about his time in fullerton. Haha Memories. Yeahh buhh ughh 5:30 was gym time ughhhh it was cool hip hop and breaking was pretty chill. Bwahh got be pumped for practice. Umm then PRACTICE. Ahh it really makes my week. Learned a new piece. FINALLY saw chris my myspacee frienddd haha. Chris’ piece to S.O.S pretty cool. Camera’s steal my dancing when their on, caus then I suck. Ahhh the girlies + Rullel are my favorites. Opening up more for shizz [: butt yeahh I’m picking up pretty fast. Jackie is soo cute [: thnxx for the talk though. Need 15+12 for pasa membership && ip shirt. Yeahh sore tired and beat. But here I am blogging haha
OHHH YEAH ABDC QUESTTT CREW





Yeahh they kinda won. Haha mush love to them and beatfreakks. Yeahh Ima go to a show one day ferr sure [:
But yeahh maybe not gonna blog for the next 3 dayys gotta study fool. But yeahh sad that JV wkshop moved to the 21st ohh well. So Seal Cru is coming back to styles [: ye ye. But yeahh sleepy gonna bed.
Dunno whats up for the weekend. I know for sure celebrate twins bdayy & maybe sidekick surprise? w/e
Goodnight baby cakes hunny bunch [:

No comments: