Monday, January 19

Juss thoughts

So yesterday I was just thinking about my life so far. I have had a pretty blessed life. Roof over my head, food in my mouth, and a handful of miscellaneous things that some people only dream of having. I have worked hard for all the things I have gained. And I have my parents who only ask of me to go to school and do the best I can do.

So I had a talk with my mom’s yesterday about how my life is going and ish’. After my 1st semester grades came in I was pretty much through with school, just ready to throw the towel in and bounce from college all together. Just know I didn’t do to good, I passed all of my classes, but I could have done MUCH better. But, hey it was my 1st semester, it was hard to adjust to; I’m only human. Hey, I make mistakes to, I’m not JaLisa the invincible. Yahh dig

But like I really don’t want to go to school anymore. To be completely honest I really never wanted to go to college in the first place; but since I basically HAD to I waned to major in graphic design. But boy have my plans changed. I’m majoring in BioChem. I really only go to school because I know that to make it in the economy I will have to make a decent living. Yadda-yadda-yadda; and so on and so on. Just because I am going to school, doesn’t mean I want to; it’s basically a social norm in my book of rules, that I have conformed to. Meaning if I want a good job, I need an education of some sort.

But seriously, I need to get motivated hella quick; b’caus Fullerton will kick my butt out of school like no body’s business. Just know I am not going to sacrifice, dancing or fun all for school. I have to realize I need to study when its study time, and play when its play time. I guess this in just me trying to find myself and ish’ because I don’t know where my path is going to lead me. And you know what, I don’t mind knowing were my path is going. I like the fact that’s its pretty anonymous because if I knew where my path was headed, and it changed in the end I would nearly freak out. But I’m happy right now and that’s all I care about. I’m going to school and its making my parents happy; and I’m living my own life and its making me happy. But I have to face reality and realize that in the end, I have to be 100% happy myself.

No comments: